This is a fighting game for two players.
Please connect two gamepads and play.
Only two game characters can be used.
I want to increase the number of game characters in the future.
- What to do -
On PoseMake tool
1. Draw body parts with Sprite Editor
2. Make pose data with PoseMake tool
Export sprites from PoseMake -> Import sprites to KENKA GIRLS
On KENKA GIRLS
3. Add pose data to variable "pose"
4. Add animation data to variable "anm"
5. Add hit point, attack power, stride length and jump power to variable "pm"
6. Set the additional game character number to the variable "id" and test the action
hi! im going to use this as a game template!
as i dont know how to program in lua (only the basics of the basics).
Please try using it :-)